Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Penn at 2 months

Penn is my little dreamboat of a baby. Everyone says how love multiplies with multiple children, even after you can't imagine what it would be like to love another one as much as the one before. But I do--I love Penn so much. And I love Emory more now too, though I can appreciate both the new baby and 3- almost 4-year-old for different reasons. Penn really only complains when he's hungry or if I've eaten too much dairy. He's so sweet and predictable, and he loves me so unconditionally, and that's always a great feeling. We get a solid 7-8 hours of sleep from him every night (for at least the past month now!), and our days are filled with feedings, smiling, talking, playing with dangly toys, adoring Emory, and waiting for Daddy to come home. This chub has great thigh rolls and amazing cheeks, and my favorite thing he does is his new happy squeal.

We had a little photo shoot with Penn to celebrate his 2 months of life. He was hungry and complained until we stopped for a feeding, and then he participated beautifully, and even left us with a treat of a video. Love this boy.










stats 5/28
13 lbs, 3.5 oz
23.25 inches
growing healthy and well (obviously)


password: twomonths

Penn at 2 months from Meghan Beutler on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment