Sunday, August 18, 2013

3 months come and gone

Summer is flying past and almost over now; Penn is now almost 5 months old, and here I am posting pictures of him on his 3 month birthday. Mostly for my record, I want to remember him at exactly 3 months, when this baby started noticeably appreciating his toys, really love playing with Emory, and smiling huge at people other than me. I think that around 3 months is the turning point when Penn started to look less like a new baby, and sound less like a new baby, and suddenly, I realized he's growing up way too fast. He's so much fun though, and really quite easy to please, so I'm trying hard to not get too sentimental and enjoy each stage as it comes.







Emory adores Penn, and I so enjoy watching them together. Their bond as brothers runs deep, I can tell, and I anticipate these two will stay good friends.

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute family Meghan! Glad to see you are doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete