Wednesday, September 22, 2010

today

Lately, I've come across several blogs about sick babies and children, some of them who are about the same age as my little Emory. And last night I received a reality check of sorts when I read this blog. My mother's heart aches for this family and for parents who have to visit their daughter in her home away from them, the hospital. All of this has made me even more grateful for such a healthy, vibrant, constantly-learning, and progressing little boy. My life seriously revolves around this kid, and sometimes I forget how lucky I am when I get caught up in every frustration of the day, every fuss, and every melt-down. But after prayers of gratitude for a healthy, happy life, Emory and I shared a grand morning.

photo-taking



singing and coloring

tantrum-throwing upon learning that crayons aren't digestible




No comments:

Post a Comment