Friday, January 7, 2011

today was maybe a repeat of yesterday

but then Jon's amazing internal jukebox hit next track and this is what he came up with:
Amazing Grace – Joshua James Song Lyrics

ps I know Joshua James; he dated my roommate when I was a sophomore in college. We spent many a night playing and laughing together. Also, I may or may not have his CD entitled Tree-side Memories, which he made before he got famous and became part of my itunes purchases.
pps I love Joshua's version of "Amazing Grace".

1 comment:

  1. Okay, here's my daily comment, but I think you'll like this one. I saw Josh(ua) this summer in Louisville! It was so weird. A public radio station here started playing his music (also so weird to hear), and then they put on a free concert and he played at it. Of course, like a groupie, I went up and talked to him afterward. Safe to say he wasn't expecting to see me there. Man, we're just reliving the glory days lately, aren't we? 2003 was so good and weird.

    ReplyDelete